Thursday, June 21, 2007

Owen and Milo, best friends?




Hey guys, look over here.
Owen: Hey Milo, look over there. I think our mothers want a dorky picture of us in our swim trunks.
Milo: Yeah, yeah...
Owen: Seriously, look up dude. And maybe put your hat back on.
Milo: Don't tell me what to do, little man.
Owen: Hey!
Milo: I told you not to mess with me.
**Seriously, Milo is a very gentle little guy and was not throwing his weight around despite what these pictures may communicate. We want Milo to come back and play again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrew, Des & Owen,

Really miss my Grandchild. As usual he is getting even better looking (if that was possible). Soon he'll catch up to his Mom 'n Dad.
Glad to see the pics. By the time I arrive I expect he'll be sitting up completely on his own.
Luv to you all. Mom (Nana/Nan)