Monday, May 7, 2007

Is he starting to look like his Mommy or vice versa?

Don't get me wrong...I love that Owen looks like his Daddy. Yes, he also resembles my father too. But I carried him for all those months and I had to recover from the C-section and so it was a teensy eensy bit disappointing that all I could claim that was mine was his ears....and that was only because no one really pays attention to ears, so I could claim them as my own. But lately Andrew has been saying that he's starting to look like me. I couldn't believe it. So, I put my best "Owen" face on (mouth open and wide eyed wonderment) and Andrew snapped a picture. Judge for yourself....




Here are some more pictures

He's a little fashion plate. And YES, that is spit-up on his sleeves.

Daddy cleaning up some major spit up off the kitchen floor.

Kiwi - extreme close up.

No comments: